Wait!! What?? You’ve Never Heard of the Whoville 5K?
Should I Dress Up?? Heck Yes!!
Why?? Fabulous prizes are going to be given to some of the best outfits on race day. Our judges will be meandering amongst you Whos, picking their favorites costumes and posting them at our prize tent. So when you return from your run, check at the prize tent to see if you have impressed our judges…kids and dogs are judged too!
Whoville Check In/Late Registration Details
Whoville Race Day Details — Saturday Dec 1
- Dec 1 — Late Registration/ Runner Check In at from 1PM to 5PM at Gazelle Sports, 39737 Traditions Dr, Northville, MI 48168
Whoville Race Day Details — Sunday Dec 2
- Runner Check -In/ Late registration from 11:30AM to 1pm at Northville High School, 45700 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168
- 11:30AM — Runner Check-In
- 12:50PM — Introduction of the Whoville Players
- 1PM — Costume Judging Ends
- 1PM — Kid’s Fun Run ( about 200 yards long)
- Immediately after Kids Run the 5K Run Starts
- 1 Minute After Run — 5K Walkers
Everyone registered for the Whoville 5K gets an entry for the quilt. You can buy additional entries during registration getting 6 chances for $5 bucks OR by donating to Gazelle Sports Foundation receiving 6 entries for $5 bucks!! You do not need to be present to win the quilt. Mr. and Mrs Mayor will deliver the quilt if you’re close to Whoville or by mail if you’re not!
fun for the whole family
We have a Kids Fun Run before the 5K run for ages 3yrs to 11 yrs old. Kids will get a shirt and bib and be part of the Whoville Snowball fight. If you child is registered for the 5K they can join in the fun of the Kids run too.
The Best Christmas Ever!!